This is almost another coronavirus related read. We are all probably tired of those. So, I'll be a little quick with this:
1. At the very least, wash your face and brush your teeth when you wake up in the morning. And get out of those pajamas. You'll feel as though you're part of civilization; I can almost promise.
2. Read a page or two of something you like; virtual or hardcopy. Fiction or non-fiction; the point is to keep your mind engaged. Remember life is too short for books you don't enjoy. So try not to force anything and be willing to put a book down if you're not getting anything from it. If reading is not for you...
3. Watch at least a TED Talk a day. Or a documentary on Netflix. Learn something new. Even if it's a not-too-useless-fact like snakes don't have functional eyes (do they? find out). Anything that will make you feel a little more informed and feel productive.
4. If you like a good challenge, download a chess app online or one of the many language learning apps like Duolingo. You don't have to know how to play chess and you can choose to learn French or Greek. There's something about stretching your mind that allows it to help you solve problems faster. And makes you feel like a badass.
5. Join us for some of our free, live virtual classes. While the next few weeks will mostly focused on E-commerce classes, we've partnered with other companies and organizations and will be hosting classes on some technical subjects like Artificial Intelligence and Data. Our classes are engaging, enlightening (and dare I say) fun. Plus, if you want to learn more about a particular topic, you always have the option of signing up for the premium version.